Picture the end of a tough day and, on the patio, you step into a soothing, warm hot tub. The benefits of a hot tub go beyond an air bubble massage; hot tubs have benefits for physical well-being and a great mental outlook. Many people find that their hot tub is a retreat from a busy day; it is an occasion to connect with one’s thoughts and with some of the truly important people in one’s life.
This review of the best 4 person hot tub will highlight four-person size tubs in all price ranges, types, and shapes. The review will present hot tubs that have excellent performance and high-value features. Our top pick, the Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub, has a budget-friendly price, installs easily, fits into small spaces, and works well on any strong, flat surface both indoors and outside.
- 1 Our Recommended 4 Person Hot Tubs
- 2 5 Best 4 Person Hot Tubs:
- 2.1 1. Coleman SaluSpa Inflatable Hot Tub
- 2.2 2. Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
- 2.3 3. Bestway Palm Springs Inflatable Hot Tub Spa
- 2.4 3. Bestway Hot Tub, Miami (4-person)
- 2.5 4. Intex 28429E PureSpa Plus 6.4 Foot Diameter 4 Person Portable Inflatable Hot Tub Spa with 140 Bubble Jets and Built in Heater Pump, Blue
- 2.6 5. Intex PureSpa 4Person Inflatable Bubble Jet Spa Portable Heated Hot Tub
- 3 5 Best 3 Person Hot Tubs:
- 4 Tips on Choosing the Best 4 Person Hot Tub
- 5 Factors To Consider When Buying a 4 Person Hot Tub
- 6 4 Person Hot Tub FAQ
- 7 Making The Decision
Our Recommended 4 Person Hot Tubs
- Our Rating:
- Capacity: 4-6 Adults
Up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
The fill volume is 257 gallons
Flow volume is 320 gallons per hour
Product Dimensions: 77 x 77 x 28 inches
- Our Rating:
- Seating capacity: 4 people
Water temperature range (68 Degrees to 104 Degrees)
Water capacity: 210 gallons
Flow Rate: 460 gal/hour
Product Dimensions: 77 x 77 x 28 inches
- Our Rating:
- Fits up to 4 people
Water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit)
Water capacity: 211 gallons.
Rate of water flow is 350 gallons per hour.
Product Dimensions: 71 x 71 x 26 inches
5 Best 4 Person Hot Tubs:
5 Best 3 Person Hot Tubs:
Tips on Choosing the Best 4 Person Hot Tub
The idea of the best 3-4 person hot tub depends on the user’s preferences, space needs, and budget. Some factors apply to nearly all situations. The below-listed general tips apply to nearly every buyer.
- Installation should be simple, require few if any tools, and offer plug and play convenience.
- The power cord should have a ground fault circuit breaker built-in; this type of cord offers the best protection for electrical appliances near standing water, and the cutoff will not require a long walk to reset the circuit.
- The hot tub should have a dedicated line. Some tubs draw 12 amps on a 15 amp line, and this leaves little room for other devices. A dedicated line can minimize the number of tripped circuit breaker events.
- When making the initial fill, users can use warm water to shorten the time needed to reach the desired temperature at a heat-up rate of two to three degrees Fahrenheit per hour.
- When locating the hot tub on a deck, interior floor, or other above-ground locations, you should determine the likely weight of the tub, water, and occupants. You should then determine that the surface can support the weight on each square foot or square meter.
- Operating the tub requires a minimum amount of water at the fill line. When occupied by four adults, the water level may rise above the maximum. Users should remove water to keep the level within the minimum and maximum fill lines.
Finally, softening the water is a helpful tip for areas that have hard or high mineral content water supplies. The minerals in ordinary tap water can build up and interfere with the safe operation of the heat pump.
Mineral buildups can cause pumps to wear excessively ad fail. A water softener can reduce pump wear and extend its life. Some tubs have a built-in water treatment cycle, and this is an important factor in areas with hard water.
Factors To Consider When Buying a 4 Person Hot Tub
A four-person hot tub is a place for several persons to stretch out in comfort and enjoy a soaking experience in warm bubbly water. Like other hot tubs, the warm water soak is therapeutic for sore and achy muscles or joints and relaxing.
With four-person tubs, the occasion is also social. Two or more people can share the experience, and it is a fun experience that can also bring a wonderful sense of closeness among family and loved ones.
Four persons need room to move and stretch in the hot tub. Many tubs offer seating for four that is cramped and not comfortable. The design and seating options must provide an essential level of comfort.
While a tub may hold four adults, it may not be spacious. Tubs rated for six may offer room for spacious seating for four.
The best hot tubs offer easy access to controls. The controls should be easy to reach and easy to read. It is important to have access that does not require leaving the tub.
The hot tub should be available when owners want to use it. The costs of operation can be a factor and the need for maintenance and care can lead to the tub becoming unavailable. Convenience is an important factor. A tub that has automatic cleaning, low operating costs, and effective insulation will be available when needed.
The walls and floor should be strong and provide support when seated high or low in the tub. The walls can support the back and accept headrests for a complete relaxation experience.
Some hot tubs provide enhancements for entertainment that go along with the massage and relaxation benefits.
These features, accessories, and add-ons include colored lights that create a mood, sound systems that add music, and customized jets that focus the massage benefits.
4 Person Hot Tub FAQ
Making The Decision
After reading this review, you have a solid base of knowledge and some useful insights for selecting a hot tub that meets your needs and matches your preferences. You have formed ideas about hot tub size, the best location, and the most useful shape.
You can identify features that make set-up and installation easy, avoids the expense of professional installation, and offer easy maintenance. The controls are important, and you can identify the types of panels and access that makes sense for you. You are ready to buy a hot tub.
When purchasing a hot tub, you can add a new chapter to the enjoyment of the home, time with family, and entertainment with friends.
You can get the benefits of a health spa without leaving home; the sessions in your hot tub can bring relief from busy and tedious days. Your hot tub can improve your health and help maintain a positive outlook. You are ready to buy the best 4 person hot tub.