Often times, above ground pools seem low maintenance and a good way to get your swim without having too much pool to take care of. It doesn’t occur to most above ground pool owners that a cover might be necessary for multiple reasons. Your pool might be under a tree, in a climate with wildly varying temperatures, or just exposed to areas with dust and dirt kick up. In case it’s news to you, these conditions call for an above ground pool cover to keep your pool in the best shape. We’ve compiled our years of knowledge and reviewed the best above ground pool covers on the market.
Only the best will do for your pool because a cover should do just that without any additional maintenance, cover the pool. By carefully analyzing and comparing products, we’ve gathered a list of the 10 best covers for you and your above ground pool.
- 1 Our Recommended Above Ground Pool Covers
- 2 10 Best Above Ground Pool Covers:
- 2.1 1. Robelle 3524-4 Super Winter Pool Cover for Round Above Ground Swimming Pools
- 2.2 2. Blue Wave Gold 15-Year 18-ft x 34-ft Oval Above Ground Pool Winter Cover
- 2.3 3. Blue Wave Gold Round Above Ground Pool Winter Cover
- 2.4 4. Blue Wave Silver Oval Above Ground Pool Winter Cover
- 2.5 5. Blue Wave Silver Round Above Ground Pool Winter Cover
- 2.6 6. Blue Wave Bronze Round Above Ground Pool Winter Cover
- 2.7 7. Intex Deluxe 18-Foot Round Pool Cover
- 2.8 8. In The Swim Round Pool Winter Cover
- 2.9 9. In The Swim Round Above Ground Pool Leaf Net Cover
- 2.10 10. Intex 15-Foot Round Easy Set Pool Cover
- 3 Tips on Choosing Above Ground Pool Cover
- 4 Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Above Ground Pool Cover
- 5 Conclusion
Our Recommended Above Ground Pool Covers
- Our Rating:
- High Quality 8 x 8 scrim
Heavy-duty polyethylene weighs 2.36 oz./yd2
10 Year Warranty
- Our Rating:
- Cover size: 22 feet x 38 feet
Protects against sun, snow, ice and wind
This rugged cover is built to last, backed by a 15 year
10 Best Above Ground Pool Covers:
Above ground pool covers are a necessity for any above ground pool owner. Even if you don’t keep your pool filled through the winter season, you should still use a cover during the swimming season when needed.
Having a cover takes a portion of pool maintenance off of your hands by preventing dirt and dust from entering and building up in your pool. Not to mention the prevention of black algae (which can be lethal to an above ground pool) that many covers guarantee.
Having spent the time reading this comprehensive review, you’re now armed with the knowledge you need to tackle the task of buying an above ground pool cover. With the help of these reviews, you’re ready to assess your pool and its needs.
Get your above ground pool cover today! After all, the season’s around the corner and there’s no time to waste!