As more people invest in pool homes and more apartments get built, the issue of drowning becomes more and more of an issue. Toda the accidental death rate of drowning victims is higher than vehicle fatalities. One of the few ways to combat this issue and keep your family safe and secure is by purchasing a good pool alarm.
The challenge is figuring out which alarm is the best to purchase and that’s why we researched the market and became experts on the matter. We’ve compared features including range, ease of use, and alarm type. It is important to have the best pool alarms because it will be reliable, and loud enough to hear. The mediocre pool alarm will not work properly and will not be trustworthy.
This resource has all the necessary information to make a conscious decision as well as pool alarm reviews to make things easier.
- 1 Our Recommended Pool Alarms
- 2 10 Best Pool Alarms on the Market:
- 2.1 1. Poolguard DAPT-2 Water Hazard Best Pool Door Alarm
- 2.2 2. Techko S187D Safe Best Pool Alarm
- 2.3 3. iSmartAlarm Contact Best Pool Alarm
- 2.4 4. Poolguard PGRM-2 In-Ground Swimming Pool Alarm
- 2.5 5. Pool Patrol PA-30
- 2.6 6. Blue Wave NA4212 Poolwatch Pool Alarm System
- 2.7 7. Lifebuoy Best Pool Alarm System
- 2.8 8. Safety Turtle 2.0 Child Immersion Pool Alarm
- 2.9 9. Poolguard PGRMSB Safety Buoy Best Swimming Pool Alarm For Inground Pools
- 2.10 10. ShockAlarm Electric Shock Drowning Safety Protection For Pools
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Best Pool Alarm
- 4 Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Pool Alarm
- 5 Making The Decision
Our Recommended Pool Alarms
- Our Rating:
- High Output 110-120 dB, 6-Tone Alarm. "Always On" Alarm Protection
Water and weather resistant
10 Best Pool Alarms on the Market:
Tips on Choosing the Best Pool Alarm
- Learn your local laws for pool alarm
- Pick a pool alarm that is easy to use. You need something that is easy to adjust, turn off and on, or even manage from your smartphone
- Aim for a discrete and loud alarm if you’re targeting intruders. You don’t want someone disarming your alarm and then taking full advantage of your pool
- Aim for a loud alarm that is easy to turn on and off if you’re trying to protect small children. You might have to deal with this alarm several times a week and it could get tedious if your alarm is difficult to control
Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Pool Alarm
- Type of pool alarm you want: There are 4 types of alarms including wrist alarms, submerged in pool alarms, surface of pool water alarms, and window or door pool alarms.
- Reliability: You need an alarm that will work every time it is supposed to
- Loud: You need a device that will wake you up if there is an incident
- Sensitivity: Do you need to keep intruders out, or are you protecting small children?
- Price: Pool alarm shouldn’t deplete your savings. You can find a reliable pool alarm that is easy to use and gets the job done all for an affordable price.
Making The Decision
Now that you have all the information you need about which pool alarm will provide the best security it is time to make your purchase. Be sure to evaluate all the things that matter including reliability and ease of use.
Make sure it is an alarm that is loud enough to hear, and make sure you get the best product for your situation. If you are protecting kids or pets you might have to have a flexible budget. Spending a little more for guaranteed safety is a sacrifice you have to make at times.
Remember to check out the pool alarm reviews. It’s one of the best ways to get an understanding of what you are getting ready to purchase. Lots of happy customers could mean that this is a trustworthy product that you can benefit from.
Once you’ve narrowed it down let’s move on to the final step of picking the best pool alarm for you. Grab that security and peace of mind by buying your trustworthy pool alarm today!