Chlorine is necessary for clear, clean and beautiful pool water. But it can be overwhelming to decide on pool products when you go looking for one and see all of those big claims and brags from all of the manufacturers. How do you choose?
Our team of pool pros has decades of experience in keeping pools crystal clear and free of algae. So when we saw the confusion surrounding the various types of pool chlorination products, we decided that it was time to clear it all up. We’ll start with tablets.
We’re going to make your choice as clear as your pool’s water is going to be. Let’s take the dive.
- 1 10 Best Pool Chlorine Tablets:
- 1.1 1. In The Swim 3” Chlorine Tablets
- 1.2 2. Clorox Pool & Spa Active99 Chlorinating Tablets
- 1.3 3. Nava Pool Care 3″ Chlorinating Tablets
- 1.4 4. Star Plus 3” Chlorinating Tablets
- 1.5 5. Swim Best Swimming Pool Chlorine
- 1.6 6. POOLBRAND 3” Chlorinating Tablets
- 1.7 7. Pool Mate 3” Chlorine Tablets
- 1.8 8. HTH Super 3” Chlorinating Tablets
- 1.9 9. NAVA Pool Care 3” Chlorinating Tablets
- 1.10 10. Rx Clear Granular Chlorine
- 2 What You Need To Know About Pool Chlorine Tablets
- 3 Factors To Consider When Shopping For The Best Pool Chlorine Tablets
- 4 FAQs About The Best Pool Chlorine Tablets
- 5 Conclusion
10 Best Pool Chlorine Tablets:
Most of the differences between the top tablets are small. But knowing about them will help you choose the perfect tablet for your pool. Check ‘em out.
You’ve seen what are the best chlorine tablets, but have you decided which is best for your pool? Let’s do a quick recap. In The Swim Tablets are the best all-around, as they offer the best performance in average pool conditions at a fair price.
For the best deal on bulk quantities, you can save a bunch if you go with Nava brand. If you struggle with algae, Swim Best tablets dissolve more quickly than most others to give you the extra free chlorine you need to keep your water clear and healthy.
If money is tight and you can’t buy a bunch of tablets at once, consider Pool Mate’s smaller sized buckets for the time being. Don’t let yourself run out of chlorine tablets. It’s much easier to keep your water in good condition than it is to fix green or cloudy pools.