If you live in a location that has an on and off-season for when your pool is active/inactive, then you likely have a pool cover to keep the water from getting dirty. But one of the major problems with this is water that develops on the top of the cover itself. Removing this standing water is very hard to do without a pool cover pump.
Having pumped out water from multiple pools and other flooded locations, I’ve found nine products that are the best pool cover pumps for consumers online. You’ll be happy to have these units around when it’s time for you to break out the pool once the weather warms up. Let’s see which product is the best for you!
- 1 Our Top Recommended Pool Cover Pumps
- 2 9 Best Pumps to Remove Water from Pool Cover:
- 2.1 1. Wayne 57729-WYNP WAPC250 Pool Cover Pump
- 2.2 2. Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover
- 2.3 3. FibroPool Electric Swimming Pool Winter Cover Drain Pump
- 2.4 4. Little Giant PCP550 14942702
- 2.5 5. WAYNE WWB WaterBUG Submersible Pump
- 2.6 6. Blue Wave Dredger Jr. 350 GPH Above Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump
- 2.7 7. Pumps Away 350 GPH Submersible Swimming Pool Winter Cover Pump
- 2.8 8. Little Giant 500500 1-AA-18 Submersible Cover Pump
- 2.9 9. Little Giant 5-APCP Automatic Pool Cover Pump
- 3 Pool Covers Info
- 4 Factors to Consider When Buying Best Pool Cover Pumps
- 5 Pool Cover Pumps FAQs
- 6 Summary
Our Top Recommended Pool Cover Pumps
- Our Rating:
- Flow rate is 3000 gallons per hour using 1-1/4" drain hose
Automatic freeze protection within the iSwitch technology to prevent pump damage
Auto On activates when water at, or above 2 1/8 in. has been
- Our Rating:
- 1700 GPH
115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump
Warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
9 Best Pumps to Remove Water from Pool Cover:
Have you decided on which brand is best for your pool? It’s difficult to choose the best pool cover pumps without mentioning them all since all nine brands shown have their own individual advantages. But feature-wise, the Wayne 57729-WYNP WAPC250 maintains excellent pumping speeds and is great for all regions and climates.
However, don’t take that as some sort of a put down to the other eights shown. Collectively, they all perform well and will last a long time. Pick the pump that you want and say goodbye to standing water!