Pool covers serve a variety of purposes, but they all have one thing in common: they’re a must-have necessity! Whether you’re worried about your little ones falling into the pool, the leaves and debris dirtying the water, or keeping it buttoned up for winter, you’ll be happy to know there are dozens of different pool cover options being made today. Unfortunately, reading endless pool cover reviews in search of the best pool covers can be a real chore.
That’s where we come in. From strength and durability to design and ease of use, we’ve put in countless hours using and testing all of today’s most popular pool covers according to these criteria to uncover the best of the best. So, without further ado, let’s dive right in!
- 1 Our Recommended Pool Covers
- 2 10 Best Pool Covers:
- 2.1 1. Blue Wave Rectangular In-Ground Pool Safety Cover
- 2.2 2. Loop-Loc 20 x 40 Rectangle Safety Pool Cover
- 2.3 3. Water Warden 20 x 40 Pool Safety Cover
- 2.4 4. YARD GUARD 18 x 36 + 8′ Center End Steps Pool Safety Cover
- 2.5 5. Meyco 20 x 40 Rectangle Safety Pool Cover
- 2.6 6. Blue Wave Bronze 18-Foot Round Above Ground Pool Winter Cover
- 2.7 7. PoolTux 30-Foot Round Winter Pool Cover for Round Above Ground Swimming Pools
- 2.8 8. In The Swim 24 Foot Round Pool Value Winter Cover for Above Ground Pools
- 2.9 9. Swimline 18-Foot Round Above Ground Swimming Pool Leaf Net Top Cover
- 2.10 10. Buffalo Blizzard Deluxe Blue/Black Reversible Winter Cover
- 3 Why Need a Pool Cover?
- 4 Different Types of Pool Covers
- 5 Tips on Choosing the Best Pool Cover
- 6 How to Clean and Maintain Your Pool Cover
- 7 Pool Cover Accessories
- 8 When to Replace Your Pool Cover
- 9 Factors to Consider When Buying a Pool Cover
- 10 Pool Cover FAQ
- 11 Where to Buy the Best Pool Cover
- 12 Hot Tub Covers
- 13 Making the Decision
Our Recommended Pool Covers
- Our Rating:
- Dimensions – 20 x 40 feet
Material – Heavyweight two-ply vinyl mesh
- Our Rating:
- 20 x 40 Rectangle Loop-Loc Safety Pool Cover
Polyester bonded mesh with 95 percent shade rating
10 Best Pool Covers:
Making the Decision
If you’ve refilled your coffee and managed to read this entire guide, then you can feel confident you now know enough about the topic to choose the very best pool covers for you and your pool.
With the safety of your children and the protection of your pool on the line, there’s no time like now to purchase a great pool cover and protect the people and things you love.
So, think about your pool, consider your needs, and buy a top-quality pool cover to protect your pool, ensure the safety of your little ones, and keep your pool clean and ready for summer fun!