Having a swimming pool in your backyard may just be the definition of living large. However, all of that enjoyment and relaxation can be threatened by unsafe swimming water. A simple way to avoid disastrous conditions in your pool is by using a pool test kit to gauge water chemical balance.
Using the best pool test kit will allow you to continue swimming confidently safe all spring and summer long.
Choosing the right pool test kit for your pool is important. We’ve analyzed and compared products on the market to create a list of pool test kit reviews. We’ve done so by comparing test kit features such as number of reagents, test kit lifespan, chemicals tested, etc.
These reviews should help you find a great pool test kit, like the Poolmaster 5-Way Water Chemistry Test Kit, our top pick. Continue reading to get the best kit for your pool!
- 1 Our Recommended Pool Test Kits
- 2 10 Best Pool Test Kits:
- 2.1 1. Poolmaster 22270 5-Way Swimming Pool or Spa Water Chemeistry Test Kit
- 2.2 2. Taylor Technologies Inc. K-2006 Pool Test Kit
- 2.3 3. LaMotte 2056 ColorQ Pro 7 Digital Pool Water Test Kit
- 2.4 4. Taylor Service Complete Pool Water Test Kit K-2006с
- 2.5 5. LaMotte R-2056 Color-Q Pro 7 Test Reagent Refill Kit
- 2.6 6. LaMotte ColorQ Pro 11 Digital Liquid Pool & Spa Chemical Water Testing Kit
- 2.7 7. 6-in-1 Electronic Pool and Spa Water Tester
- 2.8 8. Pentair R151246 78DPD All-in-One DPD Test Kit
- 2.9 9. LaMotte ColorQ Pro 11 Digital Liquid Pool & Spa Chemical Water Testing Kit
- 2.10 10. hth Pool Test Kit 6-Way Test Kit (1173)
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Pool Test Kit
- 4 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Pool Test Kit
- 5 Pool Test Kit FAQ
- 6 Conclusion
Our Recommended Pool Test Kits
- Our Rating:
- HTests for Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, and Total Alkalinity
Includes 1oz. solutions of #1-#3 and 1/2oz. solutions of #4 – #5
The #1 solution is sealed to comply with transportation regulations
- Our Rating:
- Complete Service Drop Test Kit For Acid Base Demand
Pool test kit comes complete with FASDPD bromine test
Reagents (for each test): all reagents come in .75 oz. bottles
- Our Rating:
- Tests Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Bromine, PH, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid
Uses liquid reagents for all test factors except Cyanuric Acid, which uses tablets.
Photometer providing digital reading test results (w/ water-resistant housing)
10 Best Pool Test Kits:
In conclusion, there are many options on the market for pool test kits, way more than are listed in these pool test kit reviews. Finding the best kit can be a tedious task. That’s why we’ve compiled this review list to relieve some of the research burden. By using the information in these pool test kit reviews and doing some of your own, coming up with the best kit for your pool should be a simple (maybe even enjoyable?!) experience.
Whether you’re the manual type, a sucker for the digital tech that make’s life a bit easier, or you aren’t sure, there is a test kit out there for you. The swimming season is creeping in quickly, don’t waste any more time looking for a kit to help you maintain crystal clear pool water. Find and buy the best pool water testing kit for your pool today!