Keeping a pool clean can be a hard thing to do if you don’t have the right tools in your possession. Things can happen around a home that can necessitate cleaning a pool regularly, such as mowing tall grasses or nearby construction.
These sorts of incidents can leave inconspicuous amounts of residue in your pool. Algae growth is another possibility. Below are ten of the best pool vacuums for algae reviews, chosen for motor compatibility and pool coverage. See which one is most ideal for your pool, then read further for additional tips. Let’s begin!
- 1 Our Recommended Pool Vacuums for Algae & Dirt
- 2 10 Best Pool Vacuums for Algae & Dirt:
- 2.1 1. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Pool Cleaner
- 2.2 2. Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
- 2.3 3. Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Side Pool Cleaner
- 2.4 4. Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner
- 2.5 5. Hayward 925ADC Navigator Pro Suction Pool Vacuum
- 2.6 6. XtremepowerUS 75037 Climb Wall Pool Cleaner Automatic Suction Vacuum
- 2.7 7. VINGLI Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaner Automatic Sweeper
- 2.8 8. Pool Blaster Max Cordless Rechargeable, Battery-Powered, Pool-Cleaner
- 2.9 9. Zodiac Ranger Suction Side Automatic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner
- 2.10 10. Pentair K50600 Kreepy Krauly E-Z Vac Suction-Side Above Ground Pool Cleaner
- 3 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Pool Vacuum for Algae
- 4 Conclusion
Our Recommended Pool Vacuums for Algae & Dirt
- Our Rating:
- Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Pool Cleaner
- Ideal for swimming pools up to 50 feet
Cleaning Time Standard - 2 hours
Cable Length: 60 ft. Tangle-free cable
Weight: 19 lbs.
- Our Rating:
- Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pool Cleaner
- Works in all in-ground pools of any size and shape
31-feet of feed hose
Dimensions: 20 x 10 x 22.75 inches
Weight: 14.77 pounds
10 Best Pool Vacuums for Algae & Dirt:
While there were many outstanding, great products of the ten reviewed, the first pool cleaner, the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus, tops off the list with its ability to clean both in-ground and above-ground pools, it cleans quickly and is a breeze to put together. But the other nine also have their advantages, especially concerning large pools and those needing additional items to make it work.
In short, there’s no wrong choice you can make here. Pick the brand that interests you the most, then get ready to have a cleaner, more healthier pool for your family!