Pool maintenance only goes so far with an automatic pool cleaner. Robotic cleaners can also make a pool worse if it’s already in bad shape. When targeting algae and debris, the best thing to do is manually vacuum your pool.
The issue with vacuuming begins when you’re not sure which vacuum head is best. That’s why we’ve researched and became experts on picking the right vacuum head for swimming pools.
We’ve compared features including head width, wheels, and ease of use to find the top pool vacuum head out there. It is important to have the best pool vacuum head because it will make pool cleaning faster and more efficient. This resource has the information to ensure that you purchase the best pool head.
We’ve also included swimming pool vacuum head reviews to make your decision easier.
- 1 Our Top Recommended Poll Vaccum Head
- 2 List of 10 Best Pool Vacuum Head on the Market Today:
- 2.1 1. Milliard 14” Flexible Spa and Pool Vacuum Head
- 2.2 2. Fibropool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
- 2.3 3. Swimline Weighted Flex Vacuum Head
- 2.4 4. Milliard Sea-Thru Triangle Weighted Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 2.5 5. HydroTools by Swimline Weighted Half Moon Pool Vacuum Head
- 2.6 6. Milliard Extra-Wide 19″ Heavy-Duty Flexible Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 2.7 7. Milliard Pool and Spa Vacuum Head
- 2.8 8. HydroTools by Swimline Clear Weighted Triangle Pool Vacuum Head
- 2.9 9. Pentair R201286 222 Pro Vac Series Residential and Commercial Pool Vacuums
- 2.10 10. U.S. Pool Supply Flexible 12″ Weighted Pool Vacuum Head
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Best Pool Vacuum Heads
- 4 Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Pool Vacuum Head
- 5 Making The Decision
Our Top Recommended Poll Vaccum Head
- Our Rating:
- Flexible plastic body curves to the pool floor to keep constant suction on the area being cleaned
Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool, and free-rolling wheels keep it from scratching or scraping on delicate surfaces
- Our Rating:
- Vacuum suction port connects to a standard 1.5" hose for convenience, no proprietary accessories necessary!
Long lasting urethane wheels with metal ball bearings roll effortlessly and protect sensitive pool surfaces from damage
List of 10 Best Pool Vacuum Head on the Market Today:
Making The Decision
You are now equipped with enough information about pool vacuum heads to make your purchase. Always start off with being realistic about what your needs are and then narrowing down your options. You need something that cleans quickly, has flexibility, and doesn’t take much effort to function.
Remember to read customer reviews. Previous customers have already taken the chance on these products and have been kind enough to encourage or warn us about our purchase. Look for the reviews directly related to your ideal pool vacuum and then see if you can find a review from someone with a similar pool.
Once you’re even more confident in the right pool vacuum make a decision and invest in better pool cleaning today!