Saunas have fantastic benefits for the body but it’s not always affordable to install one in your home. That’s where portable infrared saunas make their music.
By utilizing infrared light, a healthy frequency of light also produced by the sun, portable infrared saunas reflect light off of interior walls to encircle the body. Their portability makes them ideal for travel and for use in any location you’d like. Figuring out what the various portable saunas offer can be a load of work.
Who has time to go through each product, one by one? Well, we do. That’s why we’ve reviewed the best portable infrared saunas on the market to help you make informed decisions in your shopping.
Portable infrared saunas like our top pick, the SereneLife Portable Infrared Home Spa, are must haves for any self-care junkie! Read on to learn more.
- 1 Our Recommended Infrared Saunas
- 2 10 Best Portable Infrared Saunas:
- 2.1 1. Durherm Portable Personal Therapeutic Spa Home Steam Sauna
- 2.2 2. Infrared FAR IR Negative Ion Portable Indoor Personal Spa Sauna
- 2.3 3. Lightweight Personal Steam Sauna by Durasage for Relaxation at Home
- 2.4 4. Radiant Saunas BSA6315 Harmony Deluxe Oversized Portable Sauna
- 2.5 5. Durherm Infrared Sauna
- 2.6 6. Ridgeyard Foldable FIR Far Infrared Sauna Room Portable
- 2.7 7. Giantex Portable 2L Steam Sauna Spa
- 2.8 8. KUPPET Portable Folding Steam Sauna-2L One Person Home Sauna Spa
- 2.9 9. Radiant Saunas Rejuvinator Portable Personal Sauna
- 2.10 10. SereneLife Portable Infrared Home Spa One Person Sauna
- 3 Portable Infrared Sauna Benefits
- 4 Tips on Choosing a Portable Infrared Sauna
- 5 Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Portable Infrared Sauna
- 6 Conclusion
Our Recommended Infrared Saunas
- Our Rating:
- This product utilizes steam that is about 45 C
Time Setting: Up to 60 Minutes
Heating Element Power Output: 800 Watt
Power Supply 110V
- Our Rating:
- Only takes 5 minutes to heat up
110 Volt Power Source
Timer can set up to 30 minutes’ max
10 Best Portable Infrared Saunas:
Portable Infrared Sauna Benefits
Saunas, in general, produce beneficial results ranging from healthy skin to blood circulation. By using a portable sauna, it’s possible to reap these benefits whenever you please.
The first such benefit of using a portable sauna is easing aches in muscles. The heat provided by the sauna helps to relax the muscles, initiating healing. By calming the muscles, they focus on healing instead of compensating for pain. The heat’s relaxation of the muscles is closely linked to improved blood circulation.
Proper blood circulation is essential to the healthy functioning of the entire human body. The heat of a sauna causes blood vessels to dilate, improving blood circulation. This is why saunas are great for people with high blood pressure. A portable sauna is a fantastic, non-medicated route for high blood pressure treatment.
Perhaps the most sought out health benefit of a portable sauna is the ability to shed weight. By using a portable sauna, you sweat and over time, with prolonged use, can create a weight loss regimen that is relaxing. In addition to weight loss, saunas provide relaxation and stress relief after a long day.
Among the other benefits of portable infrared saunas are:
- Improved cellular energy
- Boosted metabolism
- Improved fitness and cardiovascular conditioning
- Healthy, radiant skin
Infrared light is known for improving the health and energy levels of our individual cells. This is partially why the sun is so important to our health. By using a portable sauna, you can supplement the levels of infrared light you are exposed to daily. In addition, the heat therapy that causes heavy sweating and weight loss also aids in detoxification of the body and skin.[/su_box]
In conclusion, the portable infrared sauna is great product for anyone looking for daily detoxification or rejuvenation. No matter the benefits you wish to receive, there is a portable sauna out there for you.
Ideal for all adults (18+), portable saunas are an awesome addition to self-care routines and overall well-being. Cellular energy is important for the body to carry out its functions normally and beneficially.
By supplementing the normal amount of infrared light we are exposed to daily, we can increase this cellular energy and, thus, our overall health. There is absolutely no need to go all the way to a spa for an incredible sauna treatment when you can get one in the comfort of your own home.
Armed with the information provided, you are ready to take on the task of purchasing the best portable infrared saunas. Get a jumpstart on your health today and get yourself a portable infrared sauna!