Heated water is something everyone needs in homes. Whether it’s for showering, washing dishes, or washing clothes, we depend on the warmer water on a daily basis. The challenge is finding a proper water heater that will be safe and secure to use while providing us with reliable warm and hot water.
That’s why we’ve researched all the top products and became experts on tankless gas water heaters. We’ve analyzed features such as gallons per minute, safety shut off, and type of gas. It’s important to have the best propane tankless water heater because it will be safe to use and will last a long time.
A mediocre propane tankless water heater will not be reliable and won’t have good safety features.
This resource has all the information you need to make a conscious decision. We’ve even referenced propane tankless water heater reviews from current customers to help you decide.
- 1 Our Recommended Propane Tankless Water Heaters
- 2 10 Best Propane Tankless Water Heaters on the Market:
- 2.1 1. Eccotemp L10 2.6 GPM Portable Tankless Water Heater
- 2.2 2. CAMPLUX Outdoor Propane Tankless Gas Water Heater
- 2.3 3. Happybuy 18L Propane Hot Water Heater 4.8GPM Tankless Propane Water Heater Stainless Steel Liquefied Petroleum Gas Water Heater with Shower Head Kit Wall-Mounted Water Heater
- 2.4 4. Eccotemp i12-LP
- 2.5 5. Rinnai V65EP Outdoor Low NOx Tankless Propane Water Heater
- 2.6 6. Rinnai V75IP 7.5 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Propane Water Heater
- 2.7 7. Rinnai RUC98iP Ultra Series
- 2.8 8. EZ Tankless
- 2.9 9. Takagi T-KJr2-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater
- 2.10 10. Girard 2GWHAM On-Demand Tankless Water Heater
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Best Propane Tankless Water Heater
- 4 Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Propane Tankless Water Heater
- 5 Making The Decision
Our Recommended Propane Tankless Water Heaters
- Our Rating:
- Maximum Power Output: 74,500 BTU
Includes 9' CSA approved gas regulator and hose for use on a standard 20 lb grill style tank
20 minute automatic safety shutoff timer (resets when water stops, then starts again)
- Our Rating:
- Maximum Power Output: 68,000 BTU
Also works great with Camplux 12V 1.6 GPM water pump.
Compact and light weight structure with 11.5% energy saving technology.
10 Best Propane Tankless Water Heaters on the Market:
Tips on Choosing the Best Propane Tankless Water Heater
- Price: You don’t need to spend a lot of money on a water heater if you are purchasing for a smaller space. If you are purchasing for a large home, then you will need to adjust your budget accordingly to meet the potential demands of a larger house. New purchasers should also prepare because tankless gas water heaters will cost more upfront than electric water heaters.
- Climate: The colder your climate is the more powerful of a hot water heater you will need. On the contrary, if you live in Florida, you could potentially get away with the least expensive unit even for a large household because the unit won’t have to work as hard.
- Natural gas is a lot cheaper than electricity. If you wind up with a top unit, you could wind up saving money in the long run. Several customers have reported that they are using their good water heaters over years which proves they can be very durable.
- Physical size: Your water heater can be small and lightweight. A compact heater will fit in your storage closet with no problem and you will most likely be able to fit other appliances in there with it.
- Safety: Consider a water heater with proper safety measures that won’t allow the heater to overheat or freeze. Some heaters come with an auto shut down feature or a temperature regulator. You could also look into a heater that locks the temperature in place to reduce the amounts of accidents during use.
Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Propane Tankless Water Heater
- Household size: The number of people in your home is a major issue to think about when you’re shopping for a hot water heater. The number of gallons per minute (GPM) will differ greatly when you’re comparing a five-bedroom home to an apartment.
- GPM: You can check your shower head to see what the GPM rating is. Showers tend to use the heaviest amounts of hot water of all appliances. It’s smart to check your other appliances as well including your dishwasher, sink, and washing machine. Once you’ve considered each hot water appliance think about how many of them you will use at the same time, and that’s how you will get your total GPM need. For colder climates consider rounding up your GPM need by 75 to 100%.
- Installation cost: Some of the costs you’ll have to be ready to include the venting construction and retrofitting your gas line.
- Hot water for appliances: Unless specifically mentioned, tankless hot water heaters are not designed to be used on pools. The chemicals that are required to run spas and pools can be damaging to the water heater’s components.
Making The Decision
Now that you have all the information you need to know about purchasing the best propane tankless water heater it’s time to make your purchase. Base your choice on the number of gallons per minute that you think you’ll need. Consider the size of your home and the number of appliances you’ll be running at the same time.
Get your budget ready based on how powerful your water heater will need to be.
Remember to check out propane tankless water heater reviews. Current customers provide the best information about the products we are looking into and the experiences we can expect. Make sure to read about any additional parts you’ll need to purchase to the full functionality of your tankless water heater.
Also, make sure that it has proper safety certifications and will be secure enough for the authorized users. Narrow down your main features, and start saving money on energy and safety for your family by purchasing a brand new tankless water heater today!