Have you had sensitivity issues with your eyes and skin in your pool? Have you considered making the switch to a salt water chlorinating system?
There’s a variety of reasons to choose to operate your pool on a salt water system; the main reason being the gentler chemical makeup of your pool. So, which option on the market is the best salt water pool system?
Each salt water system will function slightly differently, some better than others. We’ve compiled a list of reviews analyzing multiple brands and their options to provide information on the best systems available, like our top choice, the Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools.
By comparing factors such as pump rate, material construction, ability to oxidize water, etc., we’ve created a comprehensive review of salt water systems, helping you make a conscientious choice when it comes time to purchase.
- 1 Our Recommended Salt Water Pool Systems
- 2 10 Best Salt Water Pool Systems:
- 2.1 1. Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 16-inch, 110-120V with GFCI
- 2.2 2. Intex Krystal Clear 2150 GPH Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System
- 2.3 3. Hayward Goldline AQR9 AquaRite Electronic Salt Chlorination System for In-Ground Pools
- 2.4 4. Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation) for up to 15000-Gallon Above Ground Pools
- 2.5 5. Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation) for up to 7000-Gallon Above Ground Pools
- 2.6 6. Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-RJ AquaTrol Above-Ground Swimming Pool Salt Chlorination System
- 2.7 7. Pentair 520555 IntelliChlor IC40 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell
- 2.8 8. Solaxx CLG10A Saltron Retro Self Cleaning Salt Chlorine Generator
- 2.9 9. ControlOMatic ChlorMaker Saltwater Chlorine Generation System for Pools
- 2.10 10. Circupool SJ-40 Salt Water Chlorine Generator
- 3 How Do Salt Water Pools Work?
- 4 Best Salt Water Pool System: Advantages & Disadvantages
- 5 Maintenance Tips for Salt Water Chlorinator
- 6 Tips on Choosing the Best Salt Water Pool System
- 7 Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Salt Water Pool System
- 8 Conclusion
Our Recommended Salt Water Pool Systems
- Our Rating:
- Pump Flow Rate: 3,000 Gallons Per Hour
System Flow Rate: 2,450 Gallons Per Hour
Tank Size: 16"
Sand Capacity: 120 lbs
- Our Rating:
- For use pools from 4,800 to 15,000 gallon capacity
Pump flow rate 2650 gph
System flow rate 2150 gph
Product Dimensions: 28.2 x 16.6 x 27.1 inches
- Our Rating:
- 25, 000-Gallon Cell
Huge savings - up to 50% or more over conventional chlorine
Delivers soft, silky, luxurious water with no more red eyes
pre-wired for fast electrical connection
10 Best Salt Water Pool Systems:
In conclusion, the best salt water system is the one that best fits your specific needs. Your pool may not be suitable for some of the models on the market, and that will only make your purchasing process simpler. That’s why knowing what you need and what you are capable of doing is paramount to the searching and purchasing process. We’ve created these salt water chlorinator reviews in the hope that the researching and buying process has been made simpler or easier for you.
Salt water chlorinators are ideal for lessening the harshness of your pool and creating a silky smooth water the whole family can enjoy! Not only is the water more enjoyable, salt water systems remove a handful of maintenance duties from the owner, making owning a pool less burdensome. The swimming season is just about here, so there’s no time to delay. Get your salt water pool system today to kick off an unforgettable season of swimming.