One of the main reasons your shower drain clogs is hair. As you wash your hair, there are always a few loose pieces that will fall off and get in the drain. As they accumulate, they can clog up your shower drain.
Buying a shower drain hair catcher will help alleviate this issue. Not only do they catch hair, but they also stop soap scum and other objects from clogging up the drain as well. Here are a few tips and reviews to help you find the best shower drain hair catcher for your shower or tub.
- 1 Quick Comparison – Top 3 Shower Drain Hair Catcher Recommended
- 2 10 Best Shower Drain Hair Catchers:
- 2.1 1. TubShroom The Revolutionary Tub Drain Protector
- 2.2 2. OXO Good Grips Silicone Drain Protector
- 2.3 3. OXO Good Grips Bathtub Drain Protector
- 2.4 4. Danco Tub Hair Catcher
- 2.5 5. LEKEYE Shower Hair Catcher Drain
- 2.6 6. Gotega Hair Catcher
- 2.7 7. Umbra Starfish Hair Catcher
- 2.8 8. Danco Tub Mesh Strainer
- 2.9 9. SlipX Stop-A-Clog Drain
- 2.10 10. LEKEYE Drain Hair Catcher
- 3 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Shower Drain Hair Catcher
- 4 Conclusion
Quick Comparison – Top 3 Shower Drain Hair Catcher Recommended
- Our Rating:
- TubShroom The Revolutionary Tub Drain Protector
- Fits any standard drain: 1.5 inch.
Money-back Guarantee: 60 days
- Our Rating:
- OXO Good Grips Silicone Drain Protector
- Tall, dome shape accommodates both flat and pop up drains
Material: Stainless steel and silicone
10 Best Shower Drain Hair Catchers:
When choosing the best shower drain hair catcher, consider a hair catcher that is cost-effective as well as functional. You should only have to buy this hair catcher once, so it is worth spending a little more to get a quality, rust-resistant shower hair catcher that will last you years.