For above ground pool owners and enthusiasts, reliable underwater lights are a must. Night swimming can be some of the most exciting swimming in the summer. Using lights is the best practice to avoid injuries and unwanted accidents in the dark of night.
Figuring out which underwater lights are better than others or which ones will work for you can seem like a task. With the help of this review and underwater lights like our top pick, the Smartpool NL35 NiteLighter Underwater Light for AG Pools, you bet on being prepared for all of the night swimming fun this spring and summer!
So, what is the best above ground pool light?
- 1 Our Recommended Pool Lights
- 2 6 Best Underwater Above Ground Pool Lights:
- 2.1 1. Intex LED Pool Wall Light
- 2.2 2. Pentair 98600000 2010-Convertible AquaLuminator Aboveground Light and Water Return
- 2.3 3. Hayward SP056525 Elite Quartz Pool Light, 25-Foot Cord
- 2.4 4. Hitopin HP-LED4 Submersible LED Lights
- 2.5 5. Qoolife Magnet Colorful Waterproof Light
- 2.6 6. Smartpool NL35 NiteLighter Underwater Light for AG Pools
- 3 Factors to Consider when Buying the Best Underwater Above Ground Pool Lights
- 4 Conclusion
Our Recommended Pool Lights
- Our Rating:
- 25 in. plug-in power cord
2 colored light covers: Blue, Green
Dimensions: 8.5 in. wide x 7.5 in. high x 8.5 in. long
6 Best Underwater Above Ground Pool Lights:
In conclusion, a light system for your above ground pool is an excellent way to ensure that summer fun can creep into the night. The type of light you decide to purchase is dependent on a few things, though it is mostly up to your personal discretion.
The fun and safety of your pool are only increased by installing some kind of underwater light system. Fewer injuries and longer swimming fun sound like a recipe for great memories. It’s time to make that a reality and purchase and install underwater lights in your above ground pool!