Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can compensate us at no cost to you.
INTEX Crystal Blue Kids Outdoor Inflatable 58″ Swimming Pool Reviews
- 58″ diameter inflatable vinyl pool
- 13″ tall walls hold up to 76 gallons of water
- Fun summertime activity for kids ages 2+
- Quick 10-minute setup time
- Repair patch included
- Good size for multiple kids to play
- Durable vinyl construction
- Easy inflation and deflation
- Very affordable price point
- Shallow depth limits active swimming
- Requires constant inflation maintenance
- Not very durable or long-lasting
- Kids love splashing around in it
- Easy to inflate and drain for storage
- Some quality issues like leaks or ripped seams
- Tends to deflate overnight if not topped off
The Intex Crystal Blue kid’s pool is an inexpensive way to provide outdoor splashing fun for toddlers and young children. The decent 58” size accommodates multiple kids well.
The shallow 13” depth and vinyl durability drawbacks limit its usefulness for active swimming or long-term use. Still, it can make for an enjoyable, affordable backyard pool toy for one season.