Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to us at no cost to you. .
Thinp 2 Pieces Pool Jet Nozzles
- Set of 2 adjustable 3/4″ pool return jets
- Made from durable ABS plastic
- 1-1/2″ female threaded ring for mounting
- Adjustable eyeball directs water flow
- For pool filtration system water return
- Good quality plastic construction
- Easy to install and adjust direction
- Provides proper water circulation
- Corrosion resistant and durable
- Affordable price for set of 2
- May not fit all pool return openings
- Limited adjustability compared to premium jets
- Plastic may become brittle over time
What Customers are Saying: Reviews mention the jets are easy to install and provide decent flow control. Some complaints about plastic cracking after 1-2 seasons. Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars.
The Thinp Pool Jet Nozzles offer an inexpensive option for replacing or adding adjustable return jets to maintain proper water circulation. They provide basic functionality but may need replacing more often than premium jets. Check sizing before purchase.
What is a jet nozzle?
A jet nozzle is a fitting installed into the return lines of a swimming pool’s filtration system. It directs the flow of water back into the pool. Adjustable jet nozzles allow control over the water flow pattern for proper circulation.
What is a nozzle in a pool?
A nozzle in a pool refers to the fittings installed on the return lines that direct filtered water back into the pool. Nozzles help adjust and control the flow to achieve proper water circulation and cleaning action.
What are the jets in a pool called?
The jets in a pool that return water from the filtration system are commonly referred to as return fittings, return jets, or inlet eyeballs. They have an adjustable nozzle to control flow and are usually mounted on the pool walls.
What size pipe for pool jets?
Most pool jets use a standard 1.5″ or 2″ pipe fitting size. Check your pool’s plumbing system to determine the proper jet and nozzle size. many use 3/4″ or 1″ threaded nozzle openings. Always confirm sizing before purchasing replacement pool jets.